Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Site Well Worth Mentioning

As I was catching up on my blog reading I came across this site, "Pure Fashion", mentioned on BooMama's blog. I feel so strongly of the importance of this issue that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to feature this on my blog as well.
Finally, a group that promotes fashion, with dignity. It is very difficult for young girls to portray their modesty when so many of their peers are exposing far more. The need to "fit in" is important to them and this site has guidelines to help girls dress "trendy" but appropriate.
Won't you join them in their efforts to help protect the innocence and purity of our youth, by supporting the Pure Fashion Program in your city? And if your daughter, granddaughter, niece, or friend is interested in becoming a Pure Fashion Model in your city's Pure Fashion Show, contact your local representative today! All the information is available on this site.
As their motto says:
"Pure Fashion...Where values and virtues are always in Vogue!"

No comments: