Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thursday Thirteen - #4


Thirteen Things I Love About My Husband


1. He loves the Lord!

2. His blue eyes!

3. His George Strait smile.

4. He is sooo patient.

5. He is a very giving person.

6. I love to hear him talk.....his voice....his Southern accent. ( I use to call home knowing the answering machine would pick up just so I could hear his voice. My kids always laughed at me.)

7. I don't think he has ever raised his voice at me (really).

8. I love to him hear sing.

9. He likes to help others.

10. He supports me in whatever I want to do.

11. He works hard and provides for his family.

12. He has dreams and pursues them.

13. He is fun to be with and..........I could think of 13 more.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

Shawna said...

He sounds just wonderful. There is nothing like being in love and being loved back. We are very fortunate!