Friday, May 29, 2009

They Arrived!

Look what arrived at my house!!










Another set of burp cloths from Barb at "A New Chelsea Morning". When I need a baby gift my first thought is always Barb and her "A Chelsea Mornings Little Shoppe". I love giving these burp cloths because I know she makes each of these as if they would be used for her own grandkids. She wraps them up so nice and pretty too. I consider Barb a friend (if you read her blog, you do too) and who wouldn't want to give a gift made by a friend.

So next time you need a gift hop on over to "A Chelsea Mornings Little Shoppe" . She has different styles and colors of burp cloths as well as sock monkeys and Christmas ornaments.

1 comment:

Barb said...

It's so much fun for me to see my burp cloths sitting there, at your house. Always seems strange to me but I love it. I'm glad you like them and thank you for these sweet words about my little shoppe.