Thursday, September 17, 2009

Reminders

Last year I bought me a Blackberry cell phone.

I can't tell you how much I have come to rely on the "Calendar" feature of this phone. After all I'm over 50 and I have a tendency to forget things. So I am constantly making myself "reminders", as I call them, on my phone. I use this to remind myself to make certain phone calls, when a doctors appt. is, when to pay certain bills, oil change appointments, etc.

I have almost always had my phone set to vibrate rather than have a ringtone. Jim sometimes gets a little aggravated because I do receive a lot of texts and to him it is always when he has asked me to sit down and watch a TV show with him, or we are eating, or having a conversation, etc. But a lot of the time it vibrates because of a reminder.

He called me this morning and in such a cute way he said "I had a reminder just come up on my phone (which he doesn't cause he barely knows how to retrieve a text) and it was to remind me to call you and tell you that I Love You". (not that he has to remind hisself to do that, he tells me that all the time) Awwww. Isn't that just so sweet....or as Chondra Pierce would say "isn't he just precious".

No comments: