Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Some things you might not know about me

#1 NAME: Cheryl Lynne

#2 WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No

#3 WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Monday night. My husband was telling me about a conversation he had earlier with our oldest grandson. They had been talking about the Lord, certain scriptures, and his grandma that went on to be with the Lord when he was only a year old.

#4 DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Other people comment on how pretty it is, but I don't necessarily think so.

#5 WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Bologna. The perfect bologna sandwich is in this order, a slice of bread, Miracle Whip, bologna, tomato, onion, lettuce, peanut butter and another slice of bread. You owe it to yourself to try it!

#6 KIDS? We have 4 children. 3 sons and 1 daughter.

#7 IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes. I'm loyal, honest and love to laugh.

#8 DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I have some from the past, but I haven't had much time to journal lately.

#9 DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? If I do, I don't mean to.

#10 DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

#11 WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never. I do good these days to get on a ladder...a 6'ladder.

#12 WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Banana Nut Crunch or Cheerios, preferably original, but sometimes Honeynut.

#13 DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes. But I almost always slide out of my socks, (and thats another story).

#14 DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not like I used to be. But I am a survivor, so if I had to I would give it my best.

#15 WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate, but occassionally I will prefer vanilla if it is real soft and creamy.

#16 SHOE SIZE? 7 or 7-1/2

#17 RED OR PINK? Pink, after all I'm an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics!! Although my mother always tried to get me to wear red, but I was afraid it would make people notice me! I'm kind of bashful.

#18 WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? The older I get the more I seem to complain (that is an age thing, right) and I don't really like to complain. And then there is always my weight.

#19 WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I really miss my mom, dad and brother, and I guess I miss them the most because I know I will never see them again here on this earth. And I always wish I could talk to them just one more time. Then I miss my 2 youngest grandkids cause they live in another state. My son and his wife cause they live in Georgia.

#20 DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Everyone being who, you?

#21 WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and black Clark's.

#22 WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of a co-worker typing on the keyboard, the boss in the kitchen preparing lunch (baked ham, salad, veggies). He is a very good cook. I told you we have a lot of fun around here, family-owned and everyone loves each other, good Christian family.

#23 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I like yellow cause it's bright, sunny and a happy color.

#24 FAVORITE SMELL? Right now...baked ham! Clean, clothesline dried in the winter, fresh sheets. Like Renuzit Crisp Cotton scent.

#25 WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A customer. Otherwise my husband.

#26 THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they are smiling, or look happy, pleasant looking or laughing.

#27 DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one sent it to me, but I got it from Bev and I like her.

#28 FAVORITE DRINK? Sweet tea, or Barq's Root Beer, Dr. Pepper or Diet Dr. Pepper, or Diet Coke.

#29 FAVORITE SPORT? Not really into sports, but I like music a lot.

#30 EYE COLOR? Brown.

#31 HAT SIZE? I love hats, but I don't wear them cause I don't think they look that good on me.

#32 DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I have recently tried a couple of different ones, but couldn't find a good compromise as I wear bifocals. But I'm still trying.

#33 FAVORITE FOOD? Chinese, Mexican, Italian, Japanese, and country-cookin.

#34 SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I do not like scary movies at all. I love happy endings and love stories.

#35 LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? Walk the Line. We don't pay to go to the movies very often, we wait to rent.

#36 WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Would you believe Pink!.

#37 SUMMER OR WINTER? I have had 25 years of snow in Illinois. I have no intentions of ever living any farther north than I am now. So my answer is Summer!!!

#38 HUGS OR KISSES? I love Hugs.

#39 FAVORITE DESSERT? Usually anything with chocolate.

#40 WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Haven't thought of who I'll send it to.

#41 LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See #40

#42 WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I'm still trying to finish The Purpose Driven Life, Your Best Life Now, Ten Minutes to Normal.

#43 WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? At work I don't use one, at home my youngest grandson' picture.

#44 WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Didn't watch TV last night.

#45 FAVORITE SOUNDS? My grandkids (not when their crying though), when all the kids and grandkids get together.

#46 ROLLING STONES OR THE BEATLES? I guess The Beatles because I remember when they came to the U.S. and got the country in an uproar.

#47 THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? California

#48 WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT OCCUPATION? I do clerical, computer and bookkeeping.

#49 BOXERS OR BRIEFS? Briefs.

#50 I TAG......anyone who was willing to read mine, I will be willing to read yours. Just link it to me.

No comments: