1. That Jesus Christ died for my sins and for His grace and mercy.
2. My wonderful husband.
3. Our 4 children and 3 grandchildren.
4. The wonderful parents and family I was blessed with.
5. All the friends I have had in my lifetime. I have cherished every one of them.
6. My Mary Kay business and all the women I have met. (Which is why I chose pink
for my Thursday Thirteen.)
7. My health.
8. Quiet, rainy days and old movies.
9. Beautiful sunny, 70 degree days.
10. Lisa Whelchel. I have read her journal since the beginning, and now has
introduced (well not physically) me to Sarah, BooMama and others I have been
11. Manicures, pedicures, and hair color.
12. Computers and the internet, which practically gives you the world at your
13. That I finished my first Thursday Thirteen!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants