Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm So Excited......

Yesterday was the start of several "working" days I have scheduled for myself. I'm so excited because I'm going to be off work for 5 days......that's 5 "consecutive" days. I know they are "work" days for me, but it's work I'VE been wanting to do. There is a difference!

I made a list and have been trying to be prepared so that I have the tools I need, etc. in order to get the job done. None of this, "we'll run to Lowe's to get it" at the time that I need to use it. That can waste an hour real easy!

Tonight I am going to purchase the paint to finish my foyer, and the paint for my kitchen......sage-like.....I think. That way I can get started first thing.

I have asked my husband to give me at least ONE day that he will finish the tasks I have for him. Some things he will have to do, like put up door trim, baseboard, install door knobs (well I can install them but these doors aren't even cut out for them yet).

I also am wanting to get all the trees weed-eated around. We have about 14 down the fairways, plus a few in the front yard. It has been raining most of the week, but it is suppose to clear off, so hopefully it will dry out.

We also have "equipment" parked in the back yard that I want moved and the weeds cut down where they were sitting.

Just some basic lawn cleaning, before winter.

Well I just have numerous things I want to accomplish over these next 5 days. Please pray that I will be a good steward of the time I have and productive in my labors.

No comments: