Banner by The Pink Diary
Thirteen Things I Accomplished on Wednesday (my day off)
1. I painted one wall of my kitchen "Red Gumball". One, because I wasn't sure I would like it. I think I'm going to the Sage I was originally going to do. It really is a pretty shade of red, I'm just afraid it might be too much color for my kitchen. Ok, I may be just a little chicken to do something that bold!!
2. I painted the foyer outside of my office "Spiced Applesauce", the same as my office.
3. I did a load of laundry.
4. I vacumned and mopped the front foyer and kitchen.
5. I did some more straightening up in my office. I had changed desks and everything has been in a disarray.
6. I read a few blogs.
7. Cooked my husband the fried sweet potatoes he has been wanting.
8. Ironed some clothes.
9. Paid some bills.
10. Sent my grandchildren a Monk-e-mail
11. Called my cousin, Judy.
12. Sent a rescue (son #1) to my niece' to kill a spider she was petrified of.
13. Thanked the Lord for his many blessings.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants