Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Word Definition Meme

Barb was tagged for a word definition meme where she was given four words and had to write what comes to mind when she read those words. She has tagged anyone wanting to participate and the words she gave are

1. HAPPY

I immediately thought of laughter.


2. ANIMAL
Although I don't have any, my first thought was pets. Well actually Jim
and I brought a beautiful all white wild kitten (Scooter) back from Florida
about 5 years ago, only Lonny soon had him spoiled and is considered his
cat.
Kyle and his wife had gotten a kitten (Tigger) about 3-4 years ago and
shortly after moved back to Georgia. Lonny had spoiled him too and
therefore inherited another.


3. CEREMONY

I would have to say wedding.


4. ETERNAL

God, endless, forever


If you wish to participate in this meme, your four words are


Autumn
Enriching
Journey
Yellow

Please post a comment if you are going to participate so I can visit you.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Nice job, Cheryl. Didn't you think it was harder to come up with four words for the next people who do it than it was to do the ones you were given? I love your answer to "eternal." Thanks for playing along.