Friday, November 17, 2006

Fridays Feast - One Hundred Eighteen


Banner by My Place


Appetizer: Do you believe there is intelligent life on other planets?

Not really, but it does raise a lot of curiosity.


Soup: What is one thing you said you'd never do, but you eventually did?

Be like my mother, but over the years I found myself doing things more and more like her.


Salad: Who is the teacher that influenced you the most in school?

My business teacher, Mrs. Smith.


Main Course: If you could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be and why?

Faith Hill. I could sing "beautiful" praises unto the Lord and minister in song, look beautiful and be skinny all at once.


Dessert: What is your favorite dish to prepare?

Since chocolate gravy and biscuits may not be considered a "dish", I will have to say a roast with carrots and potatoes. I like it because its easy and you can smell it cooking for hours.



If you would like to serve this meal or just want to check out some other cooks, go to Fridays Feast

No comments: