Friday, November 03, 2006

FRIDAYS FEAST - Restocking the Pantry

Restocking the Pantry

I went to get my menu for the Fridays Feast, only to discover the chef is on vacation!! But that's not all......



There's some exciting stuff going on here in the kitchen at Friday's Feast!

The chef of Fridays Feast will be on vacation until November 17th. Please don't cry; your tears might fall into the soup and make it too salty. ;)

From 11/1/06 to 11/17/06, we are running a contest to replenish our stock of questions. Here's how it will work:

-- Send an email to fridaysfeast@gmail.com with at least 3 unique, original questions. (Please do not send questions that you find on other memes or in books. The best questions are the ones you make up yourself!)

-- For each group of 3 original questions you send, your name will be entered once into a drawing to win a $25 Amazon.com Gift Code! (So if you send 30 questions, your name will be entered 10 times.) Your questions will be used in future Feasts. (If you win the contest, but are unable to use Amazon.com Gift Codes, I can send you $25 via PayPal or mail.)

-- Please spread the word and post about this contest on your blog! I'd love to have lots of participation in this contest (because it's fun and it will help me out, too!).

-- All entries should be emailed by 10:00PM EST on Thursday 11/16/06. At midnight on Friday, November 17th, there will be a brand new Feast, and the winner of the gift code will be announced.

I want to thank every single one of you for making the Friday's Feast a success over the years. I've said it before, but I really mean it. This is just as much fun for me as I hope it is for you!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Boy, am I confused! I thought Susie at Susiepie and Blue Bird Blogs created Friday's Feast. Are you saying it's yours? I'm so confused.

I'll be thinking about submitting some questions. The thing I like so much about FF is that the questions really make you think so I'll see if I'm up to the challenge.