Friday, November 24, 2006

Fridays Feast - One Hundred Nineteen


I don't know who to give credit to for this lovely banner. I saw it on another blogger, but no credit was given there. If it belongs to you, please let me know!


APPETIZER: Have you ever changed a flat tire by yourself?

Only during drivers education in high school.


SOUP: Do you have an "innie" or an "outie" belly button?

Innie


SALAD: Name a new paint color and describe it.


Are you kidding!! I have enough trouble deciding on colors now, adding another would just put me over the edge!


MAIN COURSE: What is your favorite holiday tradition?


I don't know that it is any specific one, but the combination of them all. But without the family and friends none of the others would matter.


DESSERT: If you were a cookie, what kind of cookie would you be, and why?

One year Kyle accidentally (mixed two recipes) made these chocolate cookies with chocolate chips in them. I would want to be one of them because they are full of chocolate and ALMOST (excluding Barb & Bev) everyone loves chocolate!



Are you ready to prepare your meal? Click right over to Fridays Feast and cook something up!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the yummy feast... you´re right: I cannot imagine anyone who doesn´t love chocolate cookies!

Wishing a wonderful weekend from an oreo-cookie to a chocolate-cookie :-)

Sanni from Germany

Celfyddydau said...

great feast. The cookies sound yummy.

Barbara H. said...

Nice feast! The dessert sounds wonderful!

Barb said...

Don't let my sister Bev hear you say that, Cheryl. She LOVES chocolate. I'm the weirdo in the family. I just don't really care for it.

And your answer about the new paint color cracked me up. I couldn't agree more. :-)