Friday, December 08, 2006

FRIDAYS FEAST - One Hundred Twenty One

APPETIZER: Which language would you like to learn and why?

Spanish. I have always wanted to learn it and now there is more of a need to know it.
But I would like to learn Italian because I would love to visit Italy.


SOUP: What's the funniest thing you've heard or read so far this week?

I honestly can't think of anything right now.


SALAD: Which movie was so bad you couldn't watch the whole thing?

Texas Chainsaw Massacre


MAIN COURSE: If there were a holiday in your honor that didn't use your actual name, what would the day be called?


Choice Day - It would be the day I could choose to do ANYTHING (or NOTHING) I wanted to do. I could choose to be by myself, no pressures to accomplish anything I didn't want to do, or I could just lay on the couch and watch videos if I wanted, or go shopping, or just anything I wanted.


DESSERT: Name one movie which is coming out soon that you would like to see.

The Nativity Story and Happy Feet. I know that's two but I couldn't help myself.


Click here to visit other Fridays Feast participants.

2 comments:

Chateau said...

Hi! I haven't seen Happy Feet myself, hope to see it with my girls this weekend.. I agree with your salad! LOL
Happy weekend!

tiggerprr said...

My daughter went and saw Happy Feet with her friends at Thanksgiving. She loved it. :)