Monday, December 18, 2006

New Christmas Decorations

Saturday I took my MIL to town to do some shopping. We ended up having lunch at Cracker Barrel, and who can go to Cracker Barrel without shopping!! Well they were having a 40% off sale on most of their Christmas items and I found this adorable quilted church for only $3.20. They also had a "Toy Shop", "Candy Store" and a "Post Office".



This beautiful set of angels was $29.99 and I got it for $17.99. The larger angel will begin singing "Silent Night" and then the other two angels will come in so that they are singing 3 different parts. They are also fiber optic and as each one sings the wings light up. They also sing "Angels We Have Heard On High".



You might want to check out your local Cracker Barrel, if there is one near you!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I love Cracker Barrel! Your quilted church is adorable and the angels are gorgeous!
Wishing you and your family and Blessed and Merry Christmas!
Kelli