Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday Feast - One Hundred Nine

Appetizer
What are some lyrics you have misheard (such as, instead of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" you heard "Kick a chicken with it")?
I know I have done this numerous times but right now my memory fails me.

Soup
What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
To me "the worst" being disgusting, sickening, etc. I think that would have to be "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre". I don't even watch scary movies but that one was part of a Double Feature (do they even have those anymore) and they played that one first. Those kind of movies make me physically sick to my stomach, people who intentionally hurt people like that. I just don't understand.

Salad
Using the letters from your favorite number, write a sentence. Example. Tomorrow has really easy experiences.
The heaven I reach to experience eternally nears.

Main Course
What was the most interesting news story you have heard this week?
I was interested to know that the bride (newlyweds) who was killed in the Kentucky plane crash is apparently the daughter of a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. The Mary Kay women (and men) are an extended family who love and care about each other.

Dessert
What word(s) would you use to describe your wardrobe?
Not very trendy and rather bland.

1 comment:

Barb said...

For the first time in weeks I skipped Friday's Feast this week because I couldn't come up with answers for this one. But I will say that when I first saw the questions, the first movie that popped into my head was Texas Chainsaw Massacre. That has to be one of the most awful movies ever made.

Good job on the rest of the questions, too. I hope they're easier next week!