Friday, September 22, 2006

Fridays Feast - One Hundred and Twelve

Appetizer: Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week?

As far as structured exercise, none. But I'm constantly getting up from my desk, walking throughout the day, going up and down the stairs, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning, etc., so based on that, about 68 hours so far.


Soup: If you had to change your blog title to something else what would it be?

I actually have thought about this before. I didn't necessarily come up with anything then either, and it would require more thought than I can do in an instance notice.


Salad: Name one television show you watched when you were 9-10 years old.

Just one???? Can't do it! Andy Griffith, Father Knows Best, Donna Reed Show, Leave It To Beaver....ok I'll stop.


Main Course: If someone gave you $50 to spend with the condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase?

Leap Pad or something like that for my grandkids. Although I might should get something to teach me about "html" or web design!


Dessert: Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues?

It actually depends on what I am doing with the color. I seem to prefer my walls to be more neutral colors, while my pants and skirts tend to be more dark colors, but my shirts and such lean towards pastels. I have a guest room that is decorated in light purples, while my bedroom has richer colors.




Have you heard about the new "Bloggy Tour of Testimonies" hosted by Lauren at Created For His Glory? Here's some information if you care to participate:

"Can you just imagine though a list of testimonies of Christian bloggers all in one tidy little, Mr Linky place? Doesn’t that just scream Created for HIS Glory?

So here’s what I propose, on Sunday October 1st, I will post my testimony of how I came to faith in Jesus Christ with a Mr. Linky attached at the bottom of the post. I am inviting any Christian who has placed their faith in Christ and Christ alone for their salvation to post their testimony on their own blog and then come and leave the link to their post so that others can read it. Oh, just think how awesome it will be to read how God worked in so many lives to draw people to Himself.

And when all is said and done, I pray… to God be the Glory!"




3 comments:

Kacey said...

Thanks for stopping over at Cookie's Oven, Cheryl. It's amazing how many things we have in common. Motherhood, Grandmotherhood, Life in Christ, blogging and you happen to be from Arkansas. Okay, I'm not from Arkansas, but my dad was from Jonesboro and today would have been my parent's 79th anniversary. I say would have --- they have been gone since I was in my forties, but I was just sitting down with the idea of writing about my dad when your comment popped in. I'm meeting the nicest people in blogland and I just found another.

Kacey said...

Sorry, I don't know how to have an e-mail link, so I'll leave it here and have you delete it after you copy it. Okay?
nootonet@yahoo.com
Jonesboro, huh? Maybe we're relatives! lol

Shawna said...

Good Friday's Feast, interesting questions. I'm with you on needing more blogging and computer instruction. It seems like we can never have enough!