Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday Feast - One Hundred Ten

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Banner by hometown.aol



APPETIZER:
Name three things that you are wearing today.
Jeans, lilac top, sandles.

SOUP: Who was the last person you hugged?
My husband.

SALAD: What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?
I don't eat fast food too often but if I was going to it would definitely be fries from McDonald's and probably a Big Mac.

MAIN COURSE: What time of day do you usually feel most energized.
I'm a morning, get-up-and-go, kind of woman.

DESSERT: Using the letters in your first name write a sentence. (Example: Sweet unusual spaniels are nice.)
Chickens hatch eggs regularly year long.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Boy. You're lucky your name is CHERYL. Mine was a real challenge!

Me too. I'm a morning person. Seems right about noon, I look at the clock and start counting the hours til I can crawl back into my bed!

Girl Raised in the South said...

Have I told you lately how impressed I am at what youre doing in blogland. Youve got your blog looking so pretty, links posted, memes, etc. etc. Great job!

There is possibly no greater food this side of heaven than MCD's french fries. Course too many of them will send you over to the other side more quickly.