Friday, September 15, 2006

Fridays Feast - One Hundred Eleven

Appetizer: What was the very last song you listened to? My husband singing

"Hands, hands, beautiful hands
Reaching for you and for me
Hands meek and lowly, innocent and holy
Hands pierced on Calvary"



Soup: What was one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?

I can think of two right off the bat. Abercrombie & Fitch - For more info check out American Decency Association and Howard Stern - I can't believe what they allow him to do!!


Salad: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture taken?

I don't care to have my picture taken, it's the result that bothers me! I guess I would say a 7.

Main Course: Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book?

Magazine subscription cards, paper, pens, or whatever is close by.

Dessert: Name a food that you like that most people don't.

Something my mother used to fix when I was young that I have passed on to my kids, but not everyone is keen to trying is:

Place soda crackers on a cookie sheet
Put a slice of cheese on cracker, sized to fit cracker
Top with a large marshmallow
Place in oven and bake until cheese is slightly melted and
marshmallow has softened

ATTENTION** Susie, over at bluebirdblogs is having a contest where 2 very lucky people will win a FREE, YES FREE, completely customized blog design. ENTER TODAY!!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

My sister listed Abercrombie & Fitch too. I listed mall shops that entice teens to spend money for disgustingly trashy and expensive clothes.

You husband sings? I've never heard mine sing. He whistles.

And I'm sorry, but I think I'd like your Mom's snack as much as you'd like my escargot! Blech. Marshmallows and cheese just don't sound right to me but then I might be surprised.

:-)

Girl Raised in the South said...

Crackers with cheese and marshmallows? Really? Never heard of that. Glad to see someone else thinks Abercrombie is awful, and we have Satellite radio in our car. I'm always so afraid we'll accidentally tune into Howard. He sort of epitomises Satan on earth to me. I hope I never hear him. Awful.