Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Outdoors, country living and family

I love to be outdoors and smell the fresh air, flowers in bloom, and freshly mowed grass. However, I do not handle the heat well at all, so I don't get to be outside much. For this reason I like the changing of the seasons from summer into fall (cooler temperatures).

It was a beautiful cool day, as I was on our John Deere tractor mowing the yard and thinking about how enjoyable the day was, and reminiscing of my childhood on the farm. I guess my mind got to wandering (as it does so very often) and thinking about some of the things Erin, over at Embracing My Cup, was blogging about the other day. She was referring to the pros and cons of country life vs. suburbia.

As my mind "wandered" even farther I was thinking about my family - my parents, brother, grandmother, husband, children, etc. (I listed them like ya'll wouldn't know what a family consisted of, sorry) I realized I haven't spoken too much about them, so I thought I would start introducing them to you on my next blog.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Can't wait to meet them. You know, come to think about it, I never really post anything about my family either, other than my husband and kids I mean. I need to think about that.