Thursday, January 04, 2007

Just What I Needed.....


Well if I did make resolutions....and I'm not saying I do, but if I was going to....exercising would be one I would list. However, I want you to know that I do not like to exercise, I never have and it doesn't take much of an excuse for me to quit.

However, I had bought a treadmill about 4-5 months ago...once again thinking I would give it a try...and I have been on it one time. But in the back of my mind (what with all the talk of resolutions and all) I was thinking I might give it another try and get into some kind of routine. Then I came across Nancy's "I'm Goin For A Walk, Wanna Come" adventure on BooMama's post this morning. Sounds interesting and fun......and some accountability is attached.

So if you think this may be something your interested in doing go on over, sign up and put on your walking shoes, we're on our way to Oregon!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

No thanks, Cheryl. LOL OK, someday I'm probably going to regret it but honestly, I don't exercise on purpose if I can possibly help it! I do get a lot of involuntary exercise, though. Cameron takes care of that. Good luck to you, though. It's an admirable goal.