Sunday, January 14, 2007

I Can't Believe It Is Happening Again

I just can't believe it is happening again! I wrote in this earlier post that to me the worst movie I ever saw was Texas Chainshaw Massacre. I was totally disgusted by it. And now there are making a prequel to it!!

I know there have been many gruesome movies produced since then. But for some reason this one has stuck in my mind all these years. I really think it was the final one that I vowed never to watch another horror movie again.

I just choose not to watch such horrific movies where people are deliberately tormenting or killing others. I am not one of those people who are squimish about blood or anything, but horror movies makes me physically sick to my stomach. Actually it is making me somewhat sick just talking about all this.

I think a horror movie can be produced without all the blood and guts. Just some suspense, but not the detailed graphics.

I really don't like the fact that I have given any space here to even mention this movie, except that I have such a strong distaste for it that I needed to vent it.

Thank you for allowing me to do so.

No comments: