Wednesday, January 17, 2007

There's No Other Word Than Amazing

I can't begin to express the feelings that I have experienced since yesterday morning watching the results of donations received on behalf of Kelli.

Not only did BooMama host this wonderful event in "BooMama fashion" but anyone, anywhere, had the opportunity to contribute to such a worthy cause.

But what has amazed me and blessed my heart so deeply is that everyone who donated did so in an unselfish manner.

Whether you were able to contribute a $1.50 or $100, maybe $1,000, you did so expecting nothing in return personally.

I say this because over the years we have done numerous benefits for children and cancer patients, to our annual Toys of Love benefit. These benefits may have been a success but in every case those donors received something in return....hearing gospel music, food, etc. Even blood donors get a t-shirt. But yesterday ya'll gave expecting nothing but a brighter tomorrow for Kelli and her family. You didn't even receive a sticky smiley face for your shirt, or a symbol pin, a t-shirt...nothing.

I don't know about you but I do know that I receive so much more. It wasn't tangible, but it was felt deep in my heart. Well there is just no better way to say it than "ya'll just blessed my inner soul".

I am so thankful to BooMama for allowing me to be a part of this and I'm very grateful to have received this blessing. You may never know how much I needed it.

If I'm feeling this overwhelmed myself I can only imagine how Kelli and her family feel right now being on the receiving end of such a blessing as you have provided.

I know God's people are loving, caring people but when you see it in action, "there's no other word than amazing".

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

My God shall supply all your needs.... Phillipians 4:19

No comments: