Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Lonny at 2 months



Thirty-three years ago today my oldest son, Lonny, was born........so we're having a party!!


Ok, it's more of a get-together with the family, but that's about the extent of our partying.

His birthday wish was for a chocolate cake with NO icing and meatloaf.....with mashed potatoes, of course.



We were talking earlier in the day and got to wondering about something so Lonny went and got his baby book. (Yes Kyle, I know, I didn't complete YOUR baby book like I did Lonny's). Anyway, he was looking at the section for "Second Year Growth" and there was a list of foods he likes to eat. The list consisted of Rice Krispies, eggs, pancakes, macaroni & cheese, cottage cheese, fish, chicken, hamburger, tuna noodle casserole, cookies, apples, bananas and ice cream. He thought it was interesting that what he liked at 2 are still some of his most favorite foods...especially meatloaf and tuna noodle casserole. I don't know why those two are his favorites unless it was because I didn't make them very often! If you ask me it sounds like strange selections as your favorite foods. But that's my baby....






It's not fun blowing out candles without a 6-year-old to help!!






Just enjoying each other's company.





What's a party without balloons!!!



I'm very proud of you, Lonny. You've grown up to be a very responsible, hard-working, loyal, loving and thoughtful man, who loves his nieces and nephews and spoils them rotten.



I love you!



No comments: